BoxLunch Celebrates the June 30 Opening of Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios with Nationwide Mall Tour & Limited Edition Merchandise!
Today, BoxLunch announced the launch of a nationwide mall tour and exclusive merchandise in celebration of the opening of Toy Story Land in Disney’s Hollywood Studios® at the Walt Disney World® Resort in Florida. Slated to open on June 30, Toy Story Land is an immersive eleven-acre experience, recreating Andy’s toy-filled backyard from the Disney•Pixar Toy Story films featuring Woody, Buzz, Jessie and all of their playtime pals. The Toy Story Land Mall Tour powered by BoxLunch brings a preview of Andy’s backyard to your backyard with several surprises along the way.
The Toy Story Land Mall Tour powered by BoxLunch begins on May 19 in Southern California and ends on June 24 in Florida, just in time for the Toy Story Land grand opening. The tour will feature interactive photo booths, sneak peeks at the Toy Story Land concept art and giveaways. At select events, special guests will stop by the tour including a fan-created, life-size Pizza Planet Truck replica. The Toy Story Land Mall Tour powered by BoxLunch dates include:
- 5/19 & 5/20 Southern California/Brea Mall (Brea, CA)
- 6/2 & 6/3 Chandler Fashion Center (Chandler, AZ)
- 6/9 & 6/10 Mall of America (Bloomington, MN)
- 6/16 & 6/17 Orland Square (Orland Park, IL)
- 6/23 & 6/24 Altamonte Mall (Altamonte Springs, FL)
- Toy Story Land Edition Green Army Man Funko Pop! – The sold out Green Army Man collectible returns with a special metallic colorway and Toy Story Land branding for a limited release at BoxLunch. This Funko Pop! debuts at the first Toy Story Land Mall Tour stop at the Brea Mall on May 19 and 20, before releasing at all BoxLunch stores and BoxLunch.com in the following weeks.
- Official Disney Park Trading Pin Series – BoxLunch presents a limited series of Toy Story Land pins, including characters such as Woody, Buzz Lightyear, Slinky Dog, Jessie, a trio of Aliens and Rex the Dinosaur. All designs are authentic official Disney Parks Pin Trading pins.
- Toy Story Land Apparel Capsule – A trio of BoxLunch-exclusive shirts release just in time for Toy Story Land’s opening day, including a retro-style ringer top, heather grey logo tee and a Wheezy & Mr. Mike graphic tee.
BoxLunch, a cause-driven pop culture retailer, offers a wide range of officially licensed products – from apparel and accessories to collectibles and home goods – from some of the world’s most iconic brands. Connecting the passion of fandom with the spirit of philanthropy, BoxLunch donates a meal to a person in need for every $10 spent in-store or online through their partnership with Feeding America*.
Click here to view our BoxLunch pin category!
-Disney Pins Blog