Star Wars Force Friday Merchandise Event
UPDATE (9/2/15): The Force Friday event on September 4, 2015 is now open to Star Wars fans of all ages – and will no longer be a ticketed event.
Today, Disney announced a new event at Disneyland® Resort and Walt Disney World® Resort called Star Wars Force Friday.
- What is it?
- A special merchandise event in preparation of the new film release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens in December.
- September 4, 2015 at 12:01 AM (Midnight)
- Disneyland® Resort – World of Disney® Store, Downtown Disney® District
- Walt Disney World® Resort – Once Upon A Toy, Downtown Disney® Marketplace
- Offerings include:
- The opportunity to be among the first to purchase new Star Wars and Star Wars: The Force Awakens themed merchandise, including Disney Theme Park Merchandise exclusives and licensed products. Purchase limits will apply.
- Amenity gift – Force Friday Logo Messenger Bag
On Friday, September 4, 2015 at Walt Disney World® Resort, Guests wishing to purchase any limited edition pins being released in association with Star Wars will be able to find newly released pins at the following locations:
- Disney Pin Traders in the Downtown Disney® Marketplace starting at 10:00a.m.
- Pin Central in Epcot® starting at 9:00a.m.
- Watto’s Gratto in Disney’s Hollywood Studios™ starting at 9:00a.m.
Leave a comment below if you plan on attending.
-Disney Pins Blog
ALL ELEMENTS OF THE EVENT ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. No items or elements may be redeemed for cash, and all items and elements (and portions thereof) of the package are non-refundable, non-transferable and will be forfeited if not used in conjunction with Force Friday Merchandise Event. Other restrictions apply. Space is limited. Separate theme park admission is required to enjoy the Theme Parks. Unless otherwise stated, all elements will occur or be available only on 09/04/2015 at the specified time and locations. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this event, or any items purchased in connection with this event, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact Walt Disney Event Services at (407)827-7600 or via e-mail at [email protected].
All Information subject to change without notice.
©Disney. All rights reserved. © & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd.