New Disney pin releases for the week of November 16 – November 22
*Please note this is only a highlight and does not include all new pin releases for the week.
1. Funny Business Collection: November: This is the next pin in the Funny Business collection at Disneyland. It is a hinged pin, limited edition of 1,000. Features the Old Hag! Retail price is $14.95.
Walt Disney World® Resort
1. SpectroMagic PODH Big Bad Wolf: This is the 11th pin (November) in the SpectroMagic Piece of Disney History pin collection. The 10th pin is Chernabog which was never released in October. This pin is LE 2,500 and has a retail price of $19.95.
2. Generation D Snow White: This is the 2nd pin in the Generation D pin collection. Limited edition of 500. Retail price is $14.95.
3. Generation D Sorcerer Mickey: This is the 3rd pin in the Generation D pin collection. Limited edition of 500. Retail price is $14.95. Generation D is the theme of the 2015 pin event at WDW.
Shared Pin Releases
1. Tinker Bell – Naughty or Nice: Open editionTinker Bell ornament pin that features a spinning sign saying “Naughty or Nice.” Released on November 17, retail price is $7.95.
2. Carl and Ellie as Kids: Here is another awesome new UP pin featuring Carl and Ellie as kids. Retail price is $13.95 for both pins.
3. Russell and Kevin: Two more great UP pins this week! Russell and Kevin pins are $13.95 for both. Open edition.
4. Rapunzel Happy Holidays 2014: This pin is going to be popular! LE 4,000, released at DLR and WDW. Retail price is $14.95. Now you can celebrate the holidays with Rapunzel.
5. Season’s Screamings 2014: This pin features Jack and Sally from the Nightmare before Christmas. LE 3,500 with a retail price of $14.95.