New Disney Pins at Disney Parks | June 11-17, 2017
Here is a look at the new pin releases this week at Disney Parks!
Disneyland® Resort Pin Releases:
- Cars Land 5th Anniversary Pin: Celebrate the 5th anniversary of Cars Land at Disney California Adventure with this limited edition pin! Limited edition of 2,000 with a dangle element. Available at DLR on June 15, 2017.
2. Main Street Electrical Parade Pin: Celebrate the 45th anniversary of the Main Street Electrical Parade with this pin! Features Elliot from Pete’s Dragon. Available at DLR on June 15, 2017.
3. Piece of Disneyland® Resort History – Pirates Lair on Tom Sawyer’s Island: New PODH pin release at Disneyland! This features the bone cage in Pirates Lair on Tom Sawyer’s Island. Limited edition of 2,000 and the retail price is $15.99. Available at DLR on June 15, 2017.
Walt Disney World® Resort Pin Releases:
- Piece of Walt Disney World® Resort History – Mannequins: This PODH pin at WDW features a piece from Mannequins Dance Palace at Pleasure Island! Limited edition of 1,500 and the retail price is $15.99. Available at WDW on June 15, 2017.
Shared Pin Releases at DLR and WDW:
- Summer 2017: New summer 2017 Disney pin features Olaf from Frozen! Limited edition of 5,000 and the retail price is $12.99. Available at Disneyland and Walt Disney World on June 15, 2017.
2. Hercules 20th Anniversary Pin: Commemorative Hercules 20th anniversary movie pin at Disney Parks! Limited edition of 2,000. Available at Disneyland and Walt Disney World on June 15, 2017.
In case you missed it:
- Epcot 35th Anniversary Pins
- A Galaxy of Stories Pavilion at D23 Expo 2017
- Hot Topic Disney Pins 2017
- Mickey U.S.A. Flag Lanyard Medal
DPB Community | DPBpodcast.com | DPBStore.com
-Disney Pins Blog
I love the Main Street Electrical Parade pin!!!
Same definitely want to add it to my collection!
I also love the MSEP Elliot pin but feel that the circular logo is too large in relation to the rest of the pin.
It makes me really sad that Disney decided to take the MSEP pin from WDW and release it at DLR only. I understand that that have the parade but it was originally going to WDW for our 45th anniversary just as the pin says. I’m sad it was changed from from WDW, my grandfather helped build that parade and I know he would have loved to own it:(