New Disney Park Pack Pins – DisneyStore.com
UPDATE: (5/8/15) The first Park Pack contained a limited edition Frozen pin. For all of the Park Pack boxes, search “Park Pack” on the DisneyPinsBlog.com search bar.
Today, Disney Parks Blog, announced the much anticipated Park Pack pins! These were originally announced back in September 2014 at the Imagination Gala pin event.
The Park Pack pin boxes are only available at DisneyStore.com and they include three different pins. These were designed for Disney pin trader and collectors who still want to continue the fun of Disney pins when they are not at the parks!
Here is a lowdown on the Disney Park Pack:
- What’s in the Disney Park Pack?
- Three (3) pins are included in the box. One (1) limited edition pin that is exclusive to the Disney Park Park and two (2) other open edition pins are included. There will be four variant limited edition pins with each release.
- Where are they released?
- At DisneyStore.com, here is the URL: http://www.DisneyStore.com/ParkPack
- When are they released?
- The first Thursday of each month starting in June 2015. The first Park Pack release will be May 14, 2015. The official time of release is around Midnight PT / 3 a.m. ET.
- How much is the Disney Park Pack?
- The retail price is $39.95 and includes shipping. No refunds.
- What kind of pins are in the Disney Park Pack?
- They are mystery pins! The limited edition pin is LE 500 and is part of a series. It features a pin-on-pin design and other embellishments. The open edition pins are available in the Park Pack before being released at the Disney Parks.
I am very excited for these to become available and I hope pin collectors have a chance to purchase them before they sell out. We will continue to update this page with any new information regarding Disney Park Packs as it becomes available.
Do you plan on purchasing one of these?
-Disney Pins Blog
I am excited for the release of these pins. Hopefully, I’ll be able to get one when they are released.
Yes this sounds really cool, but I have some concerns. One they had since September to work on this Box and they drop the announcement a little over a week away from the buy time, that is nuts. They should have Posted this a month ago and had a site dedicated to it. Second the fact that it seems that there is only going to be 500 boxes available when they say “The limited edition pin is LE 500 and is part of a series.” They should have know that people would want this and had it set up with the possibility of 4 different pins of LE of 500 then that would give the feeling that there are more boxes to get i.e. total=2000. Third the cost if you add the most expensive pins at the park for one LE 500 and 2 open edition pins you can get $40. or higher but if the 2 pins are the cheaper one i.e. less then the label pink ones the price drops. This box should put in other stuff inside to curves the cost like a snack from a park that can ship or many other items that the Disney parks have. A Disney pin box or Disney box in general sounds amazing & I’m looking forward to it… As long as its done right, and not sold out in seconds. T_T
What time are the pins going on sale
They hit the site in the middle of the night, I guess. By 6am on the west coast when I went to purchase one they were sold out.
I think the pins went live on the site around 3:00 AM PST – I went online around 6:00 AM EST and was able to purchase. I actually set my alarm and got up at 3:00 AM EST just in case :/
Wait so is there going to be a Limited release of 2000 boxes or will there be a release of 500?
There are four different variants of the LE 500 pin, so 2000 boxes total.
Hello. I just received the Sept 2015 box (9/19/2015), and am pleased w/ it. … @Ashley, I don’t know anything about pricing the individual pins,but one had a ‘green’ pricing label and the other a ‘yellow’. … Also, the urgency/demand to get these boxes may not be as great as anticipated. I saw the box listed on the website about 10 days after the ‘release’ date. Thanks to whomwever for hosting this blog.