Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2018 Pins – Walt Disney World
Here is a look at the Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2018 pins! These exclusive MVMCP pins are available at Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World® Resort during event hours. The party starts Thursday, November 8 and runs select nights until December 21, 2018.
Here is a closer look at the pins:
- Snowman 4 Pin Box Set: Features Jiminy Cricket, Jack Skellington, Stitch and Cheshire Cat. 3D rubber element. Limited edition of 300 and the retail price is $54.99.
- MVMCP 2018 Logo Pin: Features Mickey & Minnie with the Cinderella Castle! Dangle element. Limited release and the retail price is $14.99.
- Annual Passholder Exclusive: Features Donald Duck and the Nutcrackers! This is a WDW Annual Passholder exclusive pin. Limited release and the retail price is $14.99.
- Individual Limited Edition Pins: Features Chip & Dale, Alice, Wreck-It Ralph and Peter Pan! Each pin is limited edition of 5,500 and the retail price is $16.99 each.
- Five Pin Box Set: Includes the four LE pins above and the exclusive Toy Story LE 1,000 completer pin! Retail price is $125.00.
- Six Pin Frame Set: Include the four LE pins above, plus the LE 1,000 Toy Story pin and the exclusive LE 500 Snow White pin! Retail price is $280.00.
Specific locations where pins will be sold at MK:
- Main Street, U.S.A. – Emporium (apparel, retail MagicBand, pins, ornament)
- Storybook Circus – Big Top Souvenirs (apparel, retail MagicBand, pins, ornament)
- Tomorrowland – Mickey’s Star Traders (apparel, logo pin, ornaments)
- Liberty Square – Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe (apparel, logo pin, ornaments)
- Fantasyland – Fantasy Faire (apparel, logo pin, ornaments)
- Frontierland – Frontier Trading Post (pins and retail MagicBand)
Just a reminder that MVMCP pins are only available to party guests during event hours. Please note that all items will be available while supplies last.
-Disney Pins Blog
I like these! I wish they would do mystery boxes for the Christmas party like they do for the Halloween party. I love the logo pin, really nice!
Me too! Would love mystery boxes for the Christmas party!
Do you know the prices on each of the pin boxes ?
Why make only 300 of the 4 pin Snowman set? It’s already sold out and it’s only halfway through November! Why make so few of an item that they could sell probably another 200 of easily? Resellers are the ones truly profiting, marking them up to $125+. Where’s the business sense in limiting yourself to only 300?