New Disney pin releases for the week of March 15 – March 21
1. Diamond Countdown Pin: The next Disneyland 60th anniversary countdown pin will be released this week on March 19, 2015! Available at: Store Command, Trolley Treats, and Pin Traders. Wristband Guidelines will apply and be enforced.
2. Disneyland Easter 2015 Pin: The 2015 Easter pin at Disneyland features Stitch! It is limited edition of 2000 and the retail price is $14.95. Released on March 19, 2015.
Walt Disney World® Resort
1. Piece of Spectromagic History – Jaq and Gus: This is the very first PODH SpectroMagic pin to be released in 2015! This is part of the continued SpectroMagic pin set from 2014. This pin features Jaq and Gus from Cinderella. It is limited edition of 3000 and the retail price is $19.95.
2. Walt Disney World Easter 2015 Pin: The WDW Easter pin for 2015 features Stitch as well! This pin is limited edition of 1000 and the retail price is $14.95. Released on March 19, 2015.
Shared Pin Releases at DLR and WDW
1. Wonderfully Wicked: Horn King: The next Wonderfully Wicked pin in this collection features the Horn King! The first two pins featured the Evil Queen and Maleficent. This pin is limited edition of 3000 and the retail price is $14.95. Released at both DLR and WDW on March 19.
2. Disney Spring 2015 Pin: Spring is in the air! Celebrate with this Spring 2015 Mickey Mouse silhouette pin. It is limited edition of 2000 and the retail price is $12.95. Released at both DLR and WDW on March 19.
What is your favorite pin release this week?
-Disney Pins Blog