Mail the Magic Review
Recently, our friends at Mail the Magic sponsored a giveaway here at Disney Pins Blog for the launch of their website! Well, they were kind enough to give us one of their subscription boxes to review. The quality and presentation is wonderful, we have a video on our YouTube channel as well.
To celebrate, they are offering Disney Pins Blog readers a 10% discount on your first two months of subscriptions! Use the promo code 10FIRSTTWO on their website.
They off offer six subscription boxes and one gift box that’s a one-time purchase. Free shipping on all US orders and some extra shipping fees to the UK and Canada.
The six boxes are:
- Traders Box – starts at $19 /mo for 3 used pins – used pins, re-carded and individually inspected by us to make sure they’re real (non-scrapper)
- Parks Pro – 1 new park-exclusive open edition pin and 1 booster pin (can upgrade to 2 OE or 3 OE)
- Limited Edition – 1 new LE pin bought from the park, usually the monthly LE pin znd 1 booster pin
- Seasonal Box – 2 new park pins that area seasonal. Can change between OE, Limited Release or other special pins like Food and Wine (September’s box), Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas/Holiday, Winter, Star Wars (May), etc.
- Heros & Villains – 2 new park OE pins themed to be a hero and a villain
- At-The-Movies – 2 new park OE pins that themed to a Disney movie (Beauty and the Beast, Pirates of the Caribbean, etc.)
Learn more from their promo video:
Quotes from the folks at Mail the Magic:
“We want to create the most honest and reasonable subscription box possible for Disney pin lovers. Unlike other subscription boxes, we concentrate on quality not quantity. Instead of choosing to pack the box full of cheap Disney merchandise, we wanted to deliver a genuine pin box that includes real park pins purchased directly from the source. It’s definitely intended to be a luxury pin box. In the end we only take about a 15-20% profit from the monthly fees charged for the pins, boxing, shipping, and labor costs of visiting the parks to hand-purchase each of the new pins.”
“The affordable alternative to the parks exclusive boxes is our traders box. These pins are purchased from well-recommended suppliers whom we have sourced from Disney pin forums. We also inspect each pin individually to ensure authenticity by using PinPics. As with parks exclusive boxes, we want to provide a high quality experience to the traders box. We re-card each individual pin on custom Mail the Magic card backing to provide you with another option for storing and displaying these pins.”
-Disney Pins Blog