Mad Tea Party Minnie Mouse The Main Attraction Pin Set
Here is a look at the third Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction Pin Set at shopDisney.com! The third pin set (March 2020) is themed to Mad Tea Party attraction. It is a limited release and the retail price is $19.99. Available on Saturday, March 21, 2020 at 10AM ET.
Click here to purchase, while supplies last.
- Limited Release
- Set of three pins, themed to Mad Tea Party, includes Minnie (in themed costume), Teacup, and Ear Hat
- Enameled cloisonné
- Silver and gold finishes
- Mickey icon pinbacks
- ”Disney Pin Trading 2020” symbol on back
- Comes on commemorative card
- Third of 12 sets in this monthly series
- Mad Tea Party was an opening day attraction at both Disneyland (1955) and Walt Disney World (1971)
- Inspired by Walt Disney’s animated classic Alice in Wonderland (1951)
- Part of the Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction Collection
View previous releases:
-Disney Pins Blog
Does anyone have a trick to ordering limited quantity items off the Disney store website?
Sold out now, but I would assume by using multiple accounts. Not sure if Disney would cancel, and you technically would have to pay twice for shipping. It’s just sad how the resell market is, so I understand the limits, but what if you’re buying as a gift? You want one, your kid wants one, or you have more than one kid, or a friend.
Since they’re sold out, I would keep an eye out, maybe even call up they’re online customer service because it’s very possible that what’s sold out is online only, and they have a warehouse full of pins intended to be sold at their brick and mortar stores. Either those may eventually be released online, or when the stores open up again, you’ll be able to buy one or more locally
I’m counting on them being in stores when the stores reopen. After all, they just closed the stores this week, and I feel like everything would already be in the stores. That’s what I’m counting on happening, so hopefully I’m right.
Sold out within 15 minutes. I had trouble with my account, and by the time I got it semi-straightened out, it was was too late.