Love is an Adventure Pin Event Date
UPDATED: February 14, 2017
We have just been notified of the date for the 2017 Pin Trading Event at Walt Disney World® Resort! Love is an Adventure pin event will take place on August 25-26, 2017 at World ShowPlace in Epcot®.
Registration for this year’s pin trading event will begin at 1:00 PM EST on April 25, 2017. Link to register.
Things to Know Before You Register:
- To ensure that all attendees have equal access to the trading boards, we will again provide each Trading Event attendee with vouchers to use for the trading board experience. Guests will have the opportunity to trade at the boards a designated number of times during the two-day event.
- As a reminder, it is also important to note that Walt Disney World Resort has updated park rules regarding items that may be brought into the theme parks. Guests should be aware of the restrictions on bags (including suitcases, backpacks, trailers, wagons) and folding chairs. Please carefully review the list of prohibited items and other park rules at https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/park-rules/.
- The Disney Pin Celebration Love is an Adventure will not feature a live or silent auction.
- Due to Guest feedback, the Pin Breakfast will not be returning for Disney Pin Celebration Love is an Adventure.
- This year’s event will offer character meet & greets and additional photo experiences, plus a special Disney Artist Panel in addition to the Pin Artist signing.
Join the Love is an Adventure pin event conversation here in the Forums! Click here for more pin trading events.
-Disney Pins Blog
What phone number do we call to register on April 25th?
There will be a link posted online to register.
Where do they post the link to register?
They will post it here: http://www.disneyparksmerchandise.com/events/save-the-date-love-is-an-adventure-pin-trading-event/?instance_id=
Does this event usually sell out? How much is admission usually?
Yes! These pin events tend to sell out pretty quickly. Event cost is around $140.
This is my first time trying to come to this event, is there an additional cost for this event? Also will fantasy pins be allowed?
The cost of the event will be about $140. You will have the option to buy exclusive pins only released at this event as well. Fantasy pins are not allowed to be traded in Disney Parks with Cast Members. If you bring them to trade with guests, you may find people who want them.
My 12 year old daughter wants to attend this pin event as she is a pin collector and we will be there during the event anyway. Obviously she is too young to walk around by herself. If I paid for myself would I have to pay for her as well? $280 is hard when only one person wants the pins. Also is this a blocked off event? A certain area is blocked off and everyone inside (including children) have to pay to be inside it? Any further info anyone can provide would be much appreciated!
Hi Lori! Yes, unfortunately you will have to purchase a separate ticket for your daughter as well. Ticket price is $150 per person but you get back a $30 Disney gift card. This is a blocked off event. It is held in the convention center inside Epcot.
The link isn’t working
Hi! I was wondering if there is an itinerary out for the two day pin event? I have never been but I’m curious of what to expect…do pin get traded all day or is there specific activities planed throughout the day and do most people stay at the event the entire time, are other exclusivepins offered to attendees those two days, I just want a feel for how the day is planned out. I’m attending for the first time and by myself…thanks so much.
Hi Sandra! Yes, the itinerary has been posted by Disney. We will do a blog post on it here as well. Thank you! You’ll have a great time!
Hello! If I register, and then can not go…do you know if I can transfer the registration to my mom?
I’m not sure! I’d contact Disney:
If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact Disney Events at 407.827.7600 or via e-mail at [email protected].
Can someone please post a link to the itinerary for the day? I cannot find one. The link at the top of the comments does not work. Thank you!
Here it is: http://disneypinsblog.com/love-adventure-pin-event-itinerary/
Quick question….is there food served at the event or do people leave to go to the restaurants at Epcot?
When will we learn what RSP’s we got if we submitted for them?
On or around July 25, 2017.