New July 2013 pins at Disneyland and Walt Disney World!
Week 2: July 8th-14th
- 13th Event Countdown Collection – Scar: This is the latest 13 Reflections of Evil pin for the month of July. This pin features Scar from The Lion King and is limited edition of 750. The official 13 Reflections of Evil pin trading event is September 14th at Epcot®. Mark your calendars! Disney Pins Blog will be there covering the event, make sure to check our blog for updates. Released on July 11th at WDW.
- 2013 Magical Manifestations – Pinocchio: What a beautiful pin this is! It is a hinged pin that features Pinocchio. Gold on the outside and opens up to Pinnocchio’s face. Limited edition of 1000. Released on July 11th at WDW.
- 2013 Movie Milestones – Beauty and the Beast: The July limited edition pin celebrates Walt Disney’s 1991 animated film, Beauty and the Beast and features Belle and the Beast. The movie milestones pins are released quarterly. Released on July 11th at DL.
- 2013 Train Pocketwatch Series: The July pocket watch pin features the Walt Disney World® Resort Railroad on the front and opens to show Goofy. The Train Pocket Watch pin series is released quarterly and features a different train each time. Retail for $15.95 and is limited edition of 1000. Released on July 11th at WDW.
- Walt Disney World® Resort 2013 Retro Art Pin: Limited edition of 300! This is a very neat looking pin. It features the 4 park icons at the top, Sorcerer Mickey on the left, “13” in the middle, and Believe in Magic on the right. Retail price is $24.95. Released on July 11th at WDW.