New Disney pin releases for the week of January 12 – January 18
1. Disney Cruise Line® 2014 Officer Trading Nights: I’ve never taken a Disney Cruise so I’m not sure if they have Pin Trading Nights on the ships. Leave a comment if you know! Retail price is $13.95. Released on January 16 at WDW and on DCL ships.
2. Keyhole Collection: January: This seems to be a new series of pins at the Disney Parks called the Keyhole Collection. The January pin features Alice in Wonderland. Limited edition of 1000 and retails for $14.95. Released on January 16 at WDW.
3. Princess Collection: January: Here is another collection for 2014 called the Princess Collection. The January pin features Mulan on a perfume bottle. This is number 1 out of 12 in the series, one for each month in 2014. Limited edition of 2000 and retails for $15.95. Released on January 16 at DL and WDW.
4. Valentine’s Day Jessica and Roger Rabbit: What better way is there to celebrate Valentine’s Day than with this Jessica Rabbit pin? 🙂 Open edition pin that retails for $8.95. Released on January 16 at DL and WDW.
5. Walt Disney World® Magic Kingdom Stitch: Here is the first of four annual passholder pins for 2014! This pin features Stitch and the Magic Kingdom. Get yours while you can, limited edition of 2500. Released on January 16 at WDW.
6. Funny Business Collection: January: This is the first pin in the Disney funny business pin collection. It features Tinker Bell and is limited edition of 1000. Retail price of $14.95. Released on January 16 at DL.