EPCOT® INTERNATIONAL FLOWER & GARDEN FESTIVAL STARTS MARCH 2, 2016!
I don’t know about you, but I’m ready for Spring! The beautiful EPCOT® International Flower & Garden starts March 2, 2016 and runs until May 15, 2016. This is a wonderful time of year to visit Epcot to check out the topiary displays, outdoor kitchens, concerts and of course, PINS!
Here is a look at the new pins that will be available specifically for the Flower & Garden Festival at Epcot.
From left to right, starting at the top:
- Logo pin: Features Minnie and Mickey in front of Spaceship Earth. Limited release pin. Retail price is $14.95.
2. Sorcerer Mickey: Limited edition of 3,000, retail price is $15.95.
3. Cinderella & Prince Charming: Features the Cinderella and Prince Charming dancing topiary. Limited edition of 3,000, retail price is $15.95.
4. Daisy Duck: Daisy Duck topiary in front of the Fresh Epcot booth. Limited edition of 3,000, retail price is $15.95.
5. Annual Passholder Exclusive Figment: Featuring Figment, must be an Annual Passholder to purchase. Limited edition of 5,000, retail price is $15.95.
6. Four Pin Set: Features four different character pins. Limited edition of 500, retail price is $54.95.
7. Two-On-A-Card: Limited edition of 1,000, retail price is $24.95.
Do you plan on attending the Flower & Garden Festival this year at Walt Disney World® Resort? It truly is a magical time of the year to visit. If you do, keep an eye out for these exciting pins!
-Disney Pins Blog