EPCOT® INTERNATIONAL FLOWER & GARDEN FESTIVAL STARTS MARCH 2, 2016!
I don’t know about you, but I’m ready for Spring! The beautiful EPCOT® International Flower & Garden starts March 2, 2016 and runs until May 15, 2016. This is a wonderful time of year to visit Epcot to check out the topiary displays, outdoor kitchens, concerts and of course, PINS!
Here is a look at the new pins that will be available specifically for the Flower & Garden Festival at Epcot.
From left to right, starting at the top:
- Logo pin: Features Minnie and Mickey in front of Spaceship Earth. Limited release pin. Retail price is $14.95.
2. Sorcerer Mickey: Limited edition of 3,000, retail price is $15.95.
3. Cinderella & Prince Charming: Features the Cinderella and Prince Charming dancing topiary. Limited edition of 3,000, retail price is $15.95.
4. Daisy Duck: Daisy Duck topiary in front of the Fresh Epcot booth. Limited edition of 3,000, retail price is $15.95.
5. Annual Passholder Exclusive Figment: Featuring Figment, must be an Annual Passholder to purchase. Limited edition of 5,000, retail price is $15.95.
6. Four Pin Set: Features four different character pins. Limited edition of 500, retail price is $54.95.
7. Two-On-A-Card: Limited edition of 1,000, retail price is $24.95.
Do you plan on attending the Flower & Garden Festival this year at Walt Disney World® Resort? It truly is a magical time of the year to visit. If you do, keep an eye out for these exciting pins!
-Disney Pins Blog
We’re these flower & garden pins all released at the same time? I was at Epcot yesterday and only found the logo, pass holder and sorcerer pins.
Yes, they were all released at once. I don’t believe they are sold out already so they may be restocking soon.
I was there over the week of March 20th.. most of the designs were already sold out 🙁 However, I managed to find one kiosk between Future World and World Showcase that still had Sorcerer Mickey pins.. I was REALLY hoping to find the Cinderella one!
Thanks! Too bad I missed out on the Cinderella, Daisy Duck and Two-on-a-Card. I won’t be back for another visit this year. ?
This was a horriable experience i was told if i want a pin i need to be here the day its released!!!! I came down not a week after the festival started nd they are sold out! Pin collecting is pointless if all the ebay sellers beat us to them, can anything be done????
I’m wary of purchasing pins from eBay “scalpers” anyway, not just because of the inflated price tags, but because they RARELY check for overall pin quality the way I do. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been desperate for a limited edition pin, ordered it on eBay, and received one with paint flaws, scratches, and other blemishes that made it unsuitable as a “new” or “mint condition” collector’s item.
I was told by an ebayer that the Cinderella and Daisy pins have not been released yet and the two pin set is sold out. Yes, it is very frustrating to miss out at WDW then see so many sold out pins on eBay for twice the price and more!
My mom and sister just went and found the cinderella and daisy ones at epcot. I wish they had the sorcerer or figment, but those must be sold out. Oh well, at least they got me one for the year.