EPCOT® International Flower & Garden Festival starts March 4, 2015!
Spring is in the air, well in Florida at least! The beautiful EPCOT® International Flower & Garden starts March 4, 2015 and runs until May 17, 2015. This is a great time of year to visit Epcot to check out the new topiary displays, outdoor kitchens, concerts and of course, merchandise!
Here is a look at some of the new pins that will be available specifically for the Flower & Garden Festival at Epcot.
From left to right, starting at the top:
- Logo pin: Features Donald Duck, Chip & Dale in front of Spaceship Earth. Limited release pin. Retail price is $14.95.
- Anna and Elsa: Limited edition of 5000, retail price is $15.95.
- Annual Passholder Exclusive: Features Goofy in front of Spaceship Earth. Limited edition of 3500, retail price is $15.95.
- Buzz Lightyear: Buzz topiary in front of Mission: Space. Limited edition of 4500, retail price is $15.95.
- JUMBO: Features Minnie Mouse, Daisy and Pluto. Limited edition of 500, retail price is $54.95.
- Mickey Mouse and Pluto: Limited edition of 3000, retail price is $15.95.
Do you plan on attending the Flower & Garden Festival this year at Walt Disney World® Resort? It truly is a magical time of the year to visit. If you do, keep an eye out for these exciting pins!
Happy collecting. 🙂
-Disney Pins Blog