Disneyland Diamond Celebration Merchandise Event
UPDATE: The Diamond Celebration Merchandise Event has Sold Out and the wait list is now full.
The Disneyland 60th anniversary Diamond Celebration merchandise event has been announced! The event will take place at Exhibit Hall in the Disneyland® Hotel on May 20 – May 21, 2015.
Here are the event details from Disney Parks Merchandise:
Diamond Package – $100
Event admission includes panel discussion, signings and other entertainment and activities as follows:
- Merchandise Pick-Up & Event Store Shopping
- Merchandise Artists & Authors Signings
- Silent Auction
- Trading Area
- Entertainment/Panel Discussion – “Disneyland Dreamers & Doers” with Mouseketeers Bobby Burgess and Sherry Van Meter, among others
Other event offerings include:
- ONE (1) Commemorative Disney PhotoPass Digital Download
- TWO (2) Commemorative Gifts
- First opportunity to pre-purchase select Diamond Celebration themed merchandise via the Random Selection Process (RSP)
Tickets for the Diamond Package are $100 per person and are limited to availability. No discounts apply. Reservations for the Diamond Celebration Merchandise Event will begin Thursday, March 26, 2015 at 11:00 a.m. (Pacific). Please note: Only one (1) Guest per reservation is allowed. It will be necessary for each Guest to register individually.
Check out all of the wonder pins available for this event!
1. Event Logo Pin: This sculpted metal spinner pin features a translucent filled Walt Disney and Mickey Mouse on one side, with marbleized swirl and Happiest Place on Earth featured on the reverse. Limited edition of 1500, retail price is $14.95.
2. Walt Disney & Mickey Mouse JUMBO Pin: This 3D sculpted antique nickel finish metal hinged pin may be worn closed or open to sit atop a flat surface. Limited edition of 1000, retail price is $34.95.
3. Walt Disney & Mickey Mouse SUPER JUMBO Pin: This 3D sculpted Partners statue pin on pin is supported by a base pin with a spinning element, printed attractions, icons as well as translucent and pearlized fills. Limited edition of 500, retail price is $150.
4. Disneyland Marquee Jumbo Pin: This single-level jumbo glitter-filled pin is set on a double-matted printed lithograph. Includes foil matte and foil-stamped verbiage. Limited edition of 1000, retail price is $24.95.
5. Disneyland 60th Anniversary Framed Pin Set: These six single-level pins highlight iconic symbols of the history of Disneyland® park. Pins include (Clockwise from the top):
-Disneyland – So Friendlyable
-Sleeping Beauty Castle with Tinker Bell
-Disneyland: The Happiest Place on Earth featuring Donald Duck, Goofy, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse
-Disneyland Bubble Gum
-Mickey with Gothic ‘D’
Limited edition of 300, retail price is $325.
6. Keys to the Kingdom Boxed Pin Set: These five 3D translucent filled sculpted metal key-shaped pins in varying antique-like finishes pay tribute to five of the park’s original lands: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Frontierland, Main Street, U.S.A. and Tomorrowland. These key pins coordinate with locks from the Locks of the Kingdom framed set. Limited edition of 750, retail price is $125.
7. Locks of the Kingdom Framed Pin Set: This framed set features five 3D sculpted metal lock-shaped pins in varying antique-like finishes that pay tribute to five of Disneyland® park’s original lands: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Frontierland, Main Street, U.S.A. and Tomorrowland. These key pins coordinate with locks from the Keys of the Kingdom boxed set. Limited edition of 300, retail price is $280.
8. 60th Framed Pin Set: This holographic foiled doubled-matted lithograph includes nine (9) glitter-filled or gem accented pins. Pins include (Clockwise from the top): Dumbo, Tinker Bell, Buzz Lightyear, Mike Wazowski, Chip, Mickey Mouse, Dale, Mr. Toad, Dopey. Open edition, retail price is $225.
9. Super Jumbo Character Limited Edition Pin: This glitter-filled pin on pin with stones also includes a base featuring spinning icons. Limited edition of 1000, retail price is $125.
10. Boxed Coin Pin Set: Complete in a diamond-shaped window box with a holographic effect, each pin is sculpted to look like a matte silver plated coin with a diamond-shaped stone. Limited edition of 1000, retail price is $115.
11. Pin Trading Board Game Completer Pins: Pins feature the opening date for the attraction in screen print with translucent fill for the diamond-facets in the design. Limited edition of 3000, retail price is $14.95.
12. Diamond Collection Mickey Mouse Pin: This glitter-filled Mickey Mouse head-shaped pin has been overlayed with clear faceted stones and sculpted details. Open edition, retail price is $11.95.
13. Pirates of the Caribbean Diamond Celebration Pin: This dazzling diamond shaped pin features stained glass and a hinge that opens to reveal a scene from the spectacular attraction, Pirates of the Caribbean. This is the first release in a bi-monthly Annual Passholder 60th Celebration collection. Limited edition of 3000, retail price is $15.95.
14. Stone Character Head Pin: This pin features a fabricated clear acrylic stone that lies over Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and Sleeping Beauty Castle. Open edition, retail price is $13.95.
15. Mickey Mouse Vintage Label Pin: This pin on pin with silver glitter fill features Mickey Mouse with the Disneyland® banner. Open edition, retail price is $9.95.
16. Jeweled ‘D’ Pin: This glitter filled pin features inset fabricated crystal stones. Open edition, retail price is $11.95.
17. Standee ‘D’ Pin: This sculpted Gothic ‘D’ pin in shiny nickel finish includes a diamond-shaped fabricated crystal inset. Hinged portion of the pin may be opened to stand atop a flat surface. Open edition, retail price is $11.95.
18. Jeweled Sleeping Beauty Castle Pin: This glitter filled pin features fabricated inset crystal stones. Open edition, retail price is $11.95.
19. Stained Glass Sleeping Beauty Castle Pin: This stained glass pin features Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse standing in front of a diamond with Sleeping Beauty Castle in the background. Open edition, retail price is $11.95.
20. Jeweled Ear Hat Pin: This pin features fabricated inset crystal stones. Open edition, retail price is $9.95.
21. Mickey Mouse ’60’ Logo Pin: This pin features fabricated inset crystal stones with glitter and translucent fill. Open edition, retail price is $9.95.
Click here to register for the Disneyland Diamond Celebration Event and to have the opportunity to purchase some of these exclusive pins!
Enjoy talking about Disney Pins? Join our forums!
-Disney Pins Blog