Disney Dream Store Returns to D23 Expo 2017
The Disney Dream Store returns to the D23 Expo 2017 with exciting logo apparel, PINS, artist signings and more!
Here is a preview of some of the Disney merchandise announced for the Dream Store.
Disney Theme Parks Merchandise:
- Throughout the Years collections
- Celebrating key milestones, such as the Pirates of the Caribbean 50th Anniversary, Space Mountain 40th Anniversary, Epcot 35th Anniversary, Star Tours 30th Anniversary.
- New jewelry designs from ALEX AND ANI, Crislu, and Rebecca Hook.
- Interchangeable Bow Collection
- The collection comes with a traditional Mickey Ears headband that guests can easily swap with one of six specially designed bows available for purchase.
Official D23 Expo and Disney Legends 30th Anniversary Merchandise:
- Official D23 Expo 2017 logo merchandise including tees, headwear, drinkware, souvenirs, pins, and more!
- The “R5-D23” droid and Brethupp the Ewok plush—debuting at D23 Expo 2017!
- Legends 30th Anniversary collection including a commemorative tee, limited-edition pin, and paperweight.
There will also be original artwork available for purchase by a number of Disney artists.
Dream Store Autograph Sessions:
Disney fans will get the chance to meet some of their favorite authors and artists inside the Dream Store. Autograph sessions will be posted daily via the D23 Expo Mobile App (available soon for download) and daily at the Disney Dream Store.
D23 Expo 2017 will be held July 14-16, 2017 at Anaheim Convention Center near the Disneyland® Resort. Visit the official website for more information.
Click here to check out pin releases from the D23 Expo 2015 Dream Store!
-Disney Pins Blog