Tagged: Order date
August 15, 2017 at 11:05 PM - Views: 245 #21947AdminKeymaster
Here is the email that was sent to event guests today:
Early registration will begin at 10:00 a.m. on Thursday, August 24, at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort and Convention Center, Veracruz A, and will remain open until 7:00 p.m. Main registration will open at 9:30 a.m. on Friday, August 25, at Epcot World ShowPlace and at 9:30 a.m. on Saturday, August 26. (Theme park admission is required but not included in your event ticket.)
Early Registration at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
● Be advised that due to construction, parking is limited at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, so please travel with loved ones on this adventure if at all possible.
● Please remember that all Guests, including children, must register in person, and all Guests 18 & over will need to present a government-issued photo ID and proof of discount to pick up their event packets.
● Please note that only Guests listed as checking in on Thursday, August 24, will have their merchandise available at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort. Guests that have selected later dates will not have their merchandise at the resort.
Event Days at Epcot
● Because the event begins after Park open, all Guests, both ticketed Event Guests and Park day Guests, will enter through the touchpoints at Epcot on Friday and Saturday at the same time. Guests will be lined up in the order that they arrive to ensure fairness. Guests with breakfast reservations in the Park may join the end of the entry line once they are finished with their dining experience. We regret that we cannot hold a place in line for these Guests.
● At World ShowPlace, there will be a Go the Distance Trading Challenge for attending Guests. As part of the activity, Guests will be provided with a complete set of pins upon turning in the “Trading Challenge” tab found on the coupon card, included with your event credential.
● New for this year’s event is a virtual photo backdrop. Each Guest will receive one complimentary photo download in front of this virtual backdrop. Guests may select their complimentary photo from their My Disney Experience account.
As part of our theme park policies, certain personal items are not permitted inside the park, including:
● Any trailer-like object that is pushed or towed by an Electronic Conveyance Vehicle, wheelchair or stroller, or pulled by a person, including wagons.
● Suitcases, coolers or backpacks with or without wheels larger than 24″ x 15″ x 18″ (61 x 38 x 46 cm)
● Strollers larger than 36″ x 52″ (92 x 132 cm)
● Selfie sticks (hand-held extension poles for cameras or mobile devices).
● Folding chairs, magic lamps, lightning bolts, tridents, magical golden flowers, hooks, etc.
To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all of our park Guests, please respect the following rules:
All persons, bags, parcels, clothing, and other items may be subject to screening/security checks at the Park entrances and also within the Parks. This includes, but is not limited to, metal detector screenings.
We reserve the right not to allow any bag, parcel or other item to be brought into the Parks, and to deal with any unattended object in such way as we consider appropriate.
● At 1:00pm on Saturday, there will be a Disney Artist Panel. Guests will have the opportunity to submit questions for the panel and based on time restraints, a number of questions will be selected to be answered onstage. Guest questions can be submitted Thursday at pre-registration and Friday at the event until 5:00pm. Please ask a Cast Member where submission forms can be picked up and submitted on Thursday and Friday.
● Each Guest’s credential has four Pin Trading Tabs for Friday and four Pin Trading Tabs for Saturday. Each Pin Trading Tab will allow you to trade up to two pins within your 60 second trading time, as in the past, and must be used by 5:00 p.m. on the date listed.
● Only one Pin Trading Tab may be redeemed per time in line, no exceptions.
● To keep a fair trading environment, please take your turn as soon as you are able and do not wait for the boards to be refreshed. Guests doing so will forfeit their turn and will be asked to move to the back of the line. Additionally, once the timer begins and the Guest views the pins on the board, they must turn in a Pin Trading Tab, even if they decide not to trade a pin.August 19, 2017 at 9:30 PM - Views: 244 #22035crdnlsfanParticipant
Getting excited to head down there. We just found out they have trading set up on Thursday at Coronado Springs. Hope to see everyone down there.August 21, 2017 at 2:33 PM - Views: 245 #22119BeaumcclaryParticipant
Hey guys. I will be attending the “Love is an Adventure” event and I am really excited. This will be my first pin trading event! Any tips or pointers you can give to a newbie?August 21, 2017 at 11:50 PM - Views: 243 #22132AdminKeymaster
Hello @beaumcclary! You’ll have a great time. You can listen or watch to episode #98 where we discuss the Love is an Adventure event. This should help!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.