- October 1, 2018 at 2:57 PM - Views: 998 #35447EpcotPinLoverParticipant
Hello! I am new to the blog, but not necessarily new to pin trading. I have been collecting ALL the pins from the EPCOT35 Collection from last year. Now, some of the pins that I have yet to purchase have been Canceled, so I can no longer purchase them. I need only 2 more pins to complete the mystery pin trading set. I have LOTS of others in the EPCOT35 Mystery Pin Collection to trade if you need one specific pin. I am willing to trade up to 2 for 1 of my missing pins!
The Pins I am IN SEARCH OF:
• Imagination (Pinkish/Reddish Pin, Imagination Pavilion Aperture logo)
• Wonders (Reddish Pin, Wonders of Life Pavilion human body logo)
The Pins I HAVE TO TRADE:
• (5) Universe of Energy (Red Pin, Universe of Energy circular wave logo pattern)
• (3) Communicore (Purple Pin, Communicore parenthetic designed logo)
• (2) Land (Green Pin, Land Pavilion plant logo)
• (2) World of Motion (Blue Pin, With World of Motion Logo of a circle pushing through from the side)
• (1) Horizons (Blue Pin, Horizons logo of a horizon)
• (1) Spaceship Earth (Golden Orange Pin, Spaceship Earth Logo of a globe moving from the side)
If you are interested in trading pins, Comment below that you are interested, and send me a message with your proposal. I will mail the pin with a tracking number through the postal service so that you can keep up with the pin as it is on its way to your location. I will expect similar treatment with any trades so that we both have peace of mind. Thank you for your understanding!
Attached is an image of what I have and what the pins I need look like. I need the ones denoted by a STAR. The NUMBER on the various pins denote HOW MANY OF EACH PIN I HAVE. I purchased these pins at Walt Disney World and have had the unfortunate luck of getting LOTS of duplicates this year of purchasing them! PLEASE NOTE: I have NO Living Seas pins to trade at this time, as denoted by nothing on that pin in the image.
Thanks so much fellow traders, and I hope to hear from someone soon on a possible trade!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.