Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    AdminAdmin
    Keymaster

Wave A for the 2015 Disney Hidden Mickey pins should be released this month (January)!

Participant

Can you give ant hints?

AdminAdmin
    Keymaster

Should be any day now since Wave A was supposed to be released in January. Stay tuned!

Participant

Ok. The waiting is killing us. Any news? We have a trip coming up.

AdminAdmin
    Keymaster

Nothing official has been released from Disney yet. I did hear that some new Hidden Mickey pins were recently discovered at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, but I have no photo evidence at this time.

Sorry, hopefully it’s soon! We will be sure to have it posted on the site as soon as we hear something.

AdminAdmin
    Keymaster

UPDATE: 2015 Hidden Mickey Wave A pins are in production! Official pin artwork will be coming soon.

Participant

Thanks for the update. Can you tell me from your past experience how long may it be from now? I’m hoping to be pasing by the area the first week of March.

AdminAdmin
    Keymaster

Since they are in production now, I want to say they will start appearing at the Parks within the next month. This is just a guess though! This is the first time that I can recall Hidden Mickey pins being delayed.

Participant

Ok. Enough is enough. Now I’m hearing two completely different stories. This first one is about a port strike and the pins are stuck on a ship in a harbor. The second one I heard from a Cast Member on Wednesday was that Disney is tring a new release program during the 1st quarter of 2015 by swaping pin with Disneyland because guests are complaining in each park that they can’t get all of the pins. So, which one is it? Or do we try door number 3? Not mad… just asking.

AdminAdmin
    Keymaster

I haven’t heard any of those rumors!

My connection at Disney (who works very closely with the pin team) said about 2 weeks ago that they are in production and will be announced soon. I do not know how soon, soon is.

Believe me, this has been the number 1 most asked question in the pin community for the past 2 months. You are not the only one!

Participant

I’m waiting patiently for the day to come would like to get some of these pins and I like the challenge hunting for the pins you don’t have. But Thanks for the updates along the way.

Participant

Well it’s just about April… Any new info?

AdminAdmin
    Keymaster
    Participant

Thank you!!!!!!

jromanojromano
    Participant

I can’t wait to get the Great Movie Ride pin. I haven’t seen any of these show up yet in the parks. I plan on refreshing my CM pin lanyard once these spring break peak weeks are over. I hope I get some of the new ones!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.